For many student organizations, dues collection is an important way to fund group activities or provide uniforms or tees to members. SOFO offers a fast, easy way to collect dues through use of the AudienceView event management system.
Ready to Get Started? Here are the basics:
- Dues should be deposited to an Agency Fund. Has your group established one? If you’re not sure, let us know and we will help.
- Submit a request. On the form, specify the payment amount required from your members, and a beginning and end date for the dues collection site. Site set up usually takes about 2 business days.
- Do you need to collect extra payments for athletic equipment or ask your members for additional information? Just provide the details and we will add these options to your site.
- Your members will pay a 5.6% handling fee with their payment, which covers the cost of credit card fees and use of the system.
- You will be able to monitor the progress of your dues collection through access to an AudienceView report.
- After the deadline, we will transfer your total dues collected to your Agency Fund.
- To spend the funds, simply use SOFO processes as you would for other organization funds, specifying the Agency as the funding source for the expenses.
If you have questions about the dues collection process, just send an email to email@example.com.