Thanks for your interest in employment as a Student Financial Assistant. Before applying, please review the job description linked above. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Ability to work at least 8 hours per week
- Current undergraduate or graduate student at Wake Forest University
- Evidence of good character, good judgment, and commitment to ethical behavior
- Willingness to disclose any conduct offenses
- All applicants must be in good standing with the university
To be considered, please complete and submit the following information by 5pm on March 27, 2020 and we’ll contact you if you’re selected for an interview.
Be sure to review the application Terms & Conditions before submitting. If you have any questions about this application or the position, please contact the Student Organization Finance Office at email@example.com.
This form is now closed.