You must complete training before requesting a card. Training is now in Canvas. If you are not a student organization officer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our Canvas site.
- Card requests must be received at least 2 business days prior to card pickup date.
- Cards may be picked up in the Office of the Dean of Students, Benson 139, between the hours of 9am – 4:30pm.
- We encourage students to use “ship to store” and “in store pickup” options wherever possible, to reduce time shopping in person with local vendors.
- When you need to make an online purchase, please let us know in your business purpose if you would prefer to make the purchase remotely rather than picking up a physical card . Make an appointment to meet with SOFO staff (in office or virtually) and receive card information verbally while making your purchase.
- If you are considering using PayPal for your purchase, please contact email@example.com for guidance. Effective July 1, 2021, students are not permitted to enter DB Card information into personal PayPal accounts.
- Need to meet with us in office or virtually? Please make an appointment.
DB Card Program Required Annual Training
To use this program, students must complete an annual, 20-30 minute DB Card Training found in Canvas.
Students should complete this training every 12 months. If you’re not sure if you need to be re-trained, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know?
Residence Life & Housing employees should not submit this form for RL&H related expenses.
Business Purpose Assistance
Get the details in place with our new Business Purpose Generator.
For more information…
Contact us at email@example.com.